Texas State History Series
Texas History Series
This set of reference books contains the following titles:
- Encyclopedia of Texas (Sixth Edition) - ISBN: 9780403095995
- Texas Biographical Dictionary (Third Edition) - ISBN: 9780403099924
- Encyclopedia of Texas Indians - ISBN: 9780403097746
- Dictionary of Texas Historic Places - ISBN: 9780403099863
- Texas: A Guide To The Lone Star State - ISBN: 9780403021925
- Texas Slave Narratives - ISBN: 9781878592620
Important Resources on Texas History
Texas state history is being taught at various grade levels. Social Studies teachers and students are in need of a variety of historical information on the people, places and events that have shaped the history Texas.
There is a great deal of general information available on Texas in many online, digital and national publications. Locating general information on the state requires extensive searching. Teachers and students are in need of detailed state information in their school libraries and media centers. These works make detailed state related information easily accessible to teachers and students. We are certain that your teachers and students will find these titles valuable resources on Texas history.
No library collection in Texas would be complete without at least one copy of each of these Texas history resources. By adding these publications to your collection, students will have easy access to detailed Texas history at their fingertips. We are certain that your teachers and students will find these titles valuable resources on Texas history for years to come.